Chemical Peeling: AHA / BHA
Chemical peels also known as exfoliation, are treatments based on epidermis exfoliation at different levels of skin, depending on the type of preparation and intensity of treatment, which is adapted to the skin condition.
Peels have a very beneficial effect on the dermis by increasing its thickness without causing inflammation.During a chemical peel, most people feel a burning sensation that lasts about five to ten minutes, followed by a stinging sensation.
- ageing skin
- dehydrated skin
- malnourished and oxygenated skin of greyish hue
- oily skin
- pigmentation, scars (eg. chickenpox)
- renew skin through exfoliation of the epidermis
- skin is smooth, supple, moisturized
- increase in the permeability of the skin
- stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin, fine lines disappear
- lighten pigmentation, whiten skin and shallow acne scars and other
- purulent inflammations and skin
- allergy to the acid treatment which is performed
- damaged skin
- skin diseases
- skin burns
- acne rosacea
It is very important to use a sunscreen during the course of your treatment and for four weeks after to prevent uneven skin tone and excess pigmentation.
- do not use any other skin products except those advised by your therapist.
- do not pick any spots or peel off any flaky skin
- it is imperative that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and avoid direct sunlight for at least one month
- please avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours
- do not scrub your face - use a gentle cleanser for sensitive skin
- apply a light moisturizer as often as needed to relieve dryness and tightness
- do not have any other facial treatment for at least one week after the peel
- treatment time: 60 min.
- recommended number of treatments: 6-10 treatments
- frequency: every 8 to 14 days